Donna’s Family Cruise
Set sail with us on the Carnival Paradise
NOVEMBER 24 – DECEMBER 1, 2024
They broke the mold after they made this one. The final Fantasy class cruise ship ever created, Carnival Paradise is proof that there’s plenty of fun to be found long before you reach your dream destination.
While they’ve never stopped adding the latest and greatest features to the ship, this ship remains classic Carnival — fun-packed from bow to stern. With so much of it indoors, outdoors, and everywhere in between, Carnival Paradise features great times in and near the water courtesy of hot tubs, pools and a Carnival WaterWorks™ waterpark featuring a giant spiraling slide and dual racing slides. For those who appreciate a good story, there’s Seuss at Sea™ with an interactive storytime and parade!
Bahamas Cruise Itinerary
Hi, I’m Margie
I’m your travel advisor for this trip. It’s going to be epic!
Carnival Cruise Lines is best known for FUN. With exciting ports and activities onboard the ship all day and well into the night, you’ll enjoy every moment of this cruise. You can book your stateroom below. If you have questions, schedule a call with me.
Ready to Reserve Your Stateroom?
deposits are $50 per person | book before january 26
A WELL DESERVED VACATION OF COURSE!
- Your stateroom features the Carnival Home™ Bedding Collection.
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music and entertainment
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and late night in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- Pizzeria and soft serve ice cream
- The following beverages are served in the Main Dining Room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate, and non-specialty coffee and tea.
“Traveling—it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
Questions? I have answers.
DO I NEED A PASSPORT TO SAIL?
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. For cruises that begin and end in the same U.S. port, the following WHTI-Compliant Documents are acceptable for cruise travel. These standard forms of documentation will enable the Department of Homeland Security to identify a traveler quickly and reliably. If a picture I.D. is not affixed to the WHTI-compliant document, a picture I.D. is required (a valid, unexpired government-issued photo I.D. for all guests 16 years of age or older).
- U.S. Passport (highly recommended)
- Passport Card
- State Enhanced Driver’s License
- Certificate of U.S. Naturalization
- Native American Indian Card
US-born citizens may also use a birth certificate (issued by a government agency and accompanied by government-issued photo I.D.) for voyages that begin and end in the same U.S. port, calling on WHTI destinations only.
IS TIPPING REQUIRED ONBOARD?
It is customary for guests to extend gratuities to the shipboard staff in appreciation for their hard work and exceptional service. 100% of your gratuities are distributed to the crew whom you interact with, such as your stateroom attendants, dining and culinary services staff, as well as other members of the onboard team who work behind the scenes to enhance your overall cruise experience. This charge is automatically applied to your onboard account to streamline the recognition process and ensure the crew will share in your generosity.
To help you plan, we have provided the recommended onboard gratuities guidelines.
- Standard Staterooms: $16.00 USD per person, per day
- Suite Staterooms: $18.00 USD per person, per day
You may pay this daily gratuity in two different ways:
Gratuities can be added at the time of booking or anytime up to the sail date. Contact Margie Jordan, your Travel Advisor, to add pre-paid gratuities to your booking. Prepaid gratuities are reflected in the ‘Miscellaneous Charge’ field on the confirmation and in the guest’s E-Documents.
Sail & Sign®
If you do not pre-pay your gratuities, the recommended, per-person, amount will be posted to your Sail & Sign account on the second to last day of the cruise. Should you not be satisfied with the service you receive, you can contact the Guest Services desk while on board. This will allow Carnival Cruise to address your concerns in a timely and appropriate fashion. At your discretion, gratuities may be adjusted after they have been posted to your account, while on board. Gratuities, as posted on your Sail & Sign account, will be considered final after you disembark and no changes will be made after the cruise.
- Gratuities are assessed on all guests, with the exception of children under the age of 2.
- Gratuities apply regardless of the dining options selected, such as eating at the casual dining restaurant or open seating dining.
- For beverage purchases, an 18% service charge will be added to the bill.
- An 18% service charge will be added to the cover charge for the Chef’s Table and Bonsai Teppanyaki as well as the nominal à la carte fee at Bonsai Sushi, Emeril’s Bistro, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse and Seafood Shack; additional gratuities can be added at the guest’s discretion.
- A gratuity may be extended to room service staff as service is rendered.
CAN I BRING ALCOHOL ONBOARD?
Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas, and other non-alcoholic beverages that are packaged in glass or plastic bottles.
On embarkation day, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk), packaged in cans or cartons, may be brought on board and must be in the guest’s carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces/354 ml each or less, per person.
Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board with the following exception – at the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day only, guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750-ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne, per person, in their carry-on luggage.*
Outside this exception, all liquor, beer, and other forms of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited in both carry-on and checked luggage, and such items will be confiscated and discarded and no compensation will be provided. Guests sailing with us on back-to-back cruises are entitled to bring the same quantity as stated in this policy, per cruise. The additional quantities will be stored for safekeeping at the start of the first cruise and will be given to the guest as each following cruise begins.
* Port, Vermouth, Sherry, and other fortified wines cannot be brought on board.
WHAT MEALS ARE INCLUDED?
Guests may choose from three different dinner seating options. By popular request, all dining rooms are smoke-free.
Assigned Seating – Early Dining and Late Dining
This dining option offers guests a pre-set dining time for the duration of the cruise as well as the same table assignment each evening in the Main Dining Room. Guests who choose this option will not be able to reserve ‘Your Time’ open seating once on board.
‘Your Time Dining’ Open Seating
‘Your Time Dining’ is offered fleet-wide. Guests are seated on a first-come, first served basis depending on party size, and in most cases, are accommodated within 20 minutes. Advance table reservations are not accepted. Guests using Carnival’s HUB App can check in for ‘Your Time Dining’ ahead of time or check in when they are ready to go. The App will alert the guest when their table is ready as well as the table number in the dining room displayed on the App screen. All guests must be present in order for the party to be seated. The table will be held for 10 minutes.
At the time of booking, guests will be able to confirm their preferred dining choice. If their preference is not available, they may confirm an alternate time and be waitlisted for their preferred choice – there is no guarantee a waitlist will clear. When possible, waitlists will be cleared prior to the sailing and guests will be notified by email. Parties traveling together who are waitlisted together will be cleared at the same dining time.
For those guests who choose Early or Late dining, the assigned dining room and table number will be printed on the guest’s Sail & Sign® card which they receive when they check in on embarkation day.
In addition, guests may opt for casual bistro dining in the Lido Deck Restaurant or dinner in the elegant Steakhouse Restaurants serving fine quality prime steaks and other dishes in an intimate, upscale atmosphere; as well as Cucina del Capitano®, a casual Italian restaurant. Other dining options offered are The Chef’s Table, Bonsai Sushi, and Ji Ji Asian Kitchen®. Please note, specialty dining options have an additional charge. To see if your ship features these options, please click here.
IS THERE A BEVERAGE PACKAGE?
CHEERS! is an all-inclusive beverage program that allows guests to enjoy a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by paying a flat daily rate. Guests must be 21 or older to purchase CHEERS! and each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
Our CHEERS! beverage program includes a great variety of non-alcoholic beverages, as well as a wide selection of high-quality brand-name spirits and wines by the glass.
Before your cruise: $59.95 USD, per person, per day plus an 18% service charge. CHEERS! can be purchased at www.carnival.com/funshops or by contacting The Fun Shops department at 800-522-7648, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am-10:00 pm ET, and Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm ET. The cut-off for pre-purchase online is 11:59 p.m. ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure. Although we are not able to process the Carnival Gift Card for Fun Shop orders by telephone, you may use a Carnival Gift Card when purchasing CHEERS! online.
On board your cruise: $64.95 USD, per person, per day plus an 18% service charge. CHEERS! can be purchased at bar locations.
Included in the price of your cruise, served in the main dining room, and available 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate, and non-specialty coffee and tea.
To view a sample of beverage prices for individual drinks and CHEERS! Q&A’s, click here.
- All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies, and other spirits, as well as beer (including self-serve beer stations – PYOB) and wine and champagne by the glass, with a $20.00 USD or lower menu price, per serving
- Sodas (including specialty sodas), zero-proof frozen cocktails (including smoothies), and juices
- Specialty coffees and hot tea served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants, and coffee bars
- Milkshakes, where available
- Energy drinks
- 500 ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages served in bars and lounges
- Packaged water in the dining rooms and specialty restaurants
- 25% discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail, or wine by the glass, costing above $20.00 USD, per serving
- 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle
- 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes
CAN I GET WI-FI ONBOARD
To keep you connected while at sea, all ships provide satellite internet access at our internet cafés and through the bow-to-stern ship-wide Wi-Fi network.
What kind of plans do you have?
Social Wi-Fi Plan
- Access the most popular social websites and applications including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, and the most popular airline sites.
- Does not include access to most websites, email, video, and music streaming services (i.e., Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Pandora), iMessage, Skype, cellular-network-dependent Wi-Fi calling, and FaceTime services.
Pre-cruise: $12.75 USD, per day
Onboard: $15.00 USD, per day
Value Wi-Fi Plan
- Access popular social websites, email, and applications including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, and the most popular airline sites as well as news, entertainment (not including streaming sites), sports, weather, banking and finance. Post pictures of your trip and make your friends jealous (using the faster speeds of the Social Plan).
- Does not support Skype or video and music streaming (i.e., Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Pandora), cellular-network-dependent Wi-Fi calling, and FaceTime services.
Pre-cruise: $17.00 USD, per day
Onboard: $20.00 USD, per day
Premium Wi-Fi Plan
- Premium Wi-Fi plan provides access to all sites under the Social and Value Plans at the fastest possible connection (3 times faster than the Value Plan). Supports apps like Zoom, Skype, and Team video calling, where coverage allows.
- Does not support video and music streaming (i.e. Hulu, Spotify, Pandora); Netflix can be viewed through your Netflix account/app. Cellular-network-dependent Wi-Fi calling and FaceTime services are also not supported.
Pre-cruise: $18.70 USD, per day
Onboard: $22.00 USD, per day
*Pricing is based on cruise-long plans and is subject to change without prior notice.
Guests can upgrade from one plan to another and use multiple devices, per plan, including their smartphone, laptop, or the shipboard internet café, but only one device can be used at a time.
How to purchase a plan?
Pre-cruise: Pre-purchase internet plans at a discounted rate online via the ‘Manage My Booking’ tab on carnival.com or send as a gift to family and friends through The Fun Shops™. Guests must purchase a plan that covers the entire duration of their cruise. Plans may be pre-purchased online up to 11:59 p.m. ET, the day before embarkation. Daily plans are available for purchase on board.
On Board: Turn on your device’s Wi-Fi feature and access the Wi-Fi settings to receive instructions on how to purchase our plans.
What restrictions are there?
Please note that as our services are carried via satellite, there are a few limitations compared to your home network.
- Only one device at a time can connect to Wi-Fi
- Satellite internet speed may vary depending on location and time of day
- Access to certain sites such as mature or violent content is blocked
- VPN connections are not supported. Discuss your VPN limitations with your company’s IT department if you are planning to work while sailing. We are not able to change your settings on board
- Pricing for plans purchased pre-cruise varies from plans purchased at the time of sailing
- No refunds after the plan is activated on board